Prescription Refills


  • Contact your pharmacy to see if you have remaining refills. ï»¿Most prescriptionswritten by Dr. Clement have one or more refills authorized. 
  • If you had surgery and are taking a narcotic pain medicine, these can only be renewed by getting a signed prescription from Dr. Clement. Please call the office. 
  • If it has been longer than 6 months since you last saw Dr. Myskiw & Dr. Clement, he may need to see you before refilling your prescription. Please call the office at (520) 836-2962.